Fees and Payment
- Medication Abortion (up to 70 days pregnant)* - $625
- Suction Abortion 4-11 weeks LNMP* - $625
- Suction Abortion 12-13 weeks LNMP* - $675
- Suction Abortion 14 weeks LNMP* - $825
- Suction Abortion 15 weeks LNMP* - $925
- Suction Abortion 16 weeks LNMP* - $1025
- RH Negative Shot <12 wk LNMP* - $50
- RH Negative Shot >12 wk LNMP* - $110
- Chlamydia/Gonorrhea Test - $10
*LNMP Last Normal Menstrual Period
Some women find that paying for their entire abortion fee is a hardship. There are some limited sources of funding available to help women in need.
Please visit our Financial Assistance page for further information on different ways women can seek help paying for their abortion.
Birth Control Fees
- Generic Depo Provera (Medroxyprogesterone) - $90
- Mirena IUD - $1000
- ParaGard IUD - $1000
- Nexplanon Implant - $1000
Many insurances cover the cost of birth control, such as North Dakota Medicaid. Please see our Financial Assistance page to learn more.
Emergency Contraception Fees
- Generic Emergency Contraception - $35
Walk-In Test Fees
- Walk-in Pregnancy Test - $10
- Walk-in STI (Chlamydia/Gonorrhea) Test - $15
We accept cash, all credit/debit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover & American Express) and health savings accounts debit cards.
We do not accept checks or money orders.
If you have private insurance coverage, please bring your insurance card with you. You need to pay your fee in cash or credit card. We will bill your insurance for you, and if a payment is made, you will receive a refund. Many private insurances cover the cost of birth control.
Please visit our Financial Assistance page for information about help paying for your health care.
“Amazing employees - very warm and comforting. Thank you for everything you do!”
- Red River Women's Clinic Patient